Three things left to do
Firstly, add a fan.
I had two old fans that came with the boat, neither worked. So I took them apart.
I discovered that one of the soldered connections had come off, so I reattached it with a different wire
And then wired it to the same circuit the pump + heater were on.
Here it is installed.
Sadly it’s REALLY noisy so I’m actually going to replace it. What a bunch of wasted effort!
Next up was the vent hose.
First, drill a hole in the hull (gulp)
Then screw the vent in from outside
Then connect the vent hose to the tank outlet and the vent
Lastly, I had to put the overflow tube from the heater somewhere properly.
So I ziptied an empty bottle to the wall and redirected the tubing into a hole I drilled into it
Thank goodness that’s all finished – it was by far the most time consuming and hardest thing I’ve done so far.