Well it was a bit longer than ‘within the week’ but I finally finished the domain name changeover. You should be seeing this now on saildivefish.ca (a studiously non-tied-to-boat-name domain) and hopefully, that is the last time ever I have to move domains because that is a huge pain.
If you see anything that appears broken please let me know, and also let me know in the comments if you are subscribed by either
- via wordpress
And you got this post notification – I seem to remember it didn’t work last time I moved domains.
Oh, and remember to update your bookmarks to the new address – thanks!
In the meantime here is a trout I caught fly fishing recently (the first fish on a fly I’ve caught in over 20 years!)